Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Pain – telephone based workshop
July 12- August 16, 2023
1:00pm – 3:30pm
Location: Online via Zoom
Register: Email [email protected] or call 1-844-643-7393 (Toll-Free).
2.5 hours a week for 6 weeks
Receive the Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Pain Resource Book
Relaxation for Body & Mind CD
Moving Easy Program Exercise CD
No referral needed – just sign up!
Led by two trained Peer Leaders virtually through Zoom
Participants receive a tool kit by mail prior to the program
Managing Chronic Pain
Physical Activity & Healthy Eating
Working with your Healthcare Providers
Feedback & Problem Solving
Dealing with Difficult Emotions
Living A Healthy Life With Chronic Pain
Do You Struggle with Chronic Pain?
Register for this FREE 6 week program based on the Stanford Program that teaches strategies to manage your pain.
Topics covered include:
- Dealing with problems such as frustration, fatigue, isolation, and poor sleep
- Exercise for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility, and endurance
- Appropriate use of medications
- Communicating effectively with family, friends, and health professionals
- Healthy Eating and Weight Management
- Balancing activity and rest
- How to evaluate new treatments.