You have the right to:
- Be treated in a kind and respectful way.
- Be given information in a way you will understand and is meaningful to you.
- Expect that your health care team will share relevant information with each other within the circle of care, unless otherwise restricted by you
- Participate in making decisions about your care.
- Culturally-sensitive care.
- Know the names and roles of people involved in your care.
- Express your concerns and get answers to your questions.
- Be told of the fees not covered by OHIP and that you or your family will have to pay.