Do You Have an ongoing health condition such as heart disease, diabetes, chronic pain or lung disease?
Register for this FREE 6 week program based on the Stanford program that teaches strategies to manage your condition
- Practical skills and tools to feel better
- Starting and maintaining exercise
- Healthy eating
- Managing medications
- Communicating with your health care providers
- Planning and problem solving
- 2.5 hours a week for 6 weeks
- Developed and tested by Stanford University
- Led by two trained leaders
- Receive the “Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions” resource book
- Light snack provided
- Individuals, family members and care givers are welcome
- No referral needed! Just sign up or email RN Crystal Ward Vollans at [email protected] with your full name.